April 02, 2013

Stripes in Spring

 (Coat - Charity Shop £5, Bag - Urban Outfitters, Striped Top - Forever 21, Boots - Office)
Hello! First of all, I hope you've had a lovely Easter and a cheery weekend. The last of the snow in England seems to have bid its final adieu and today the sun shone and birds chirped. It's truly Spring, at last! I took the opportunity to take a few photos to show my newly short hair and this weekend's outfit. I am, admittedly, becoming quite attached to this coat - it's ever so comfy and for five pounds, it's my prized bargain buy. My striped top is also becoming a recent favourite, which I pur-chased a few weeks ago from Forever 21. Although I have discovered an old treasure - this leather bag has been hidden in my wardrobe for the last year, and when I came across it, I knew it would come in plenty of use!
I've spent my first school-free days with a  l a z y  mentality - catching up on The Walking Dead and sleeping all day have taken priority over much-needed revision. Oh dear! For now, I am going to watch The Goonies for the thirtieth time and make a cuppa tea. School work can wait until tomorrow (always tomorrow)! How have you spent the weekend?
Also - I shakily recorded a couple of clips whilst outside in ode to Spring finally arriving! It's trés terrible, but I am quite happy to see the sunshine say a greeting so I thought I'd compile this and share. Hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful week,
Eva xxx

22 comments:

  1. Love your look it seems as my childhood book! Love it so so much and You have interesting and nice blog! Follow you, hope you follow me back. Keep in touch, greetings from Moscow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit and pictures are gorgeous, they are both so inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice coat <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for spring! Everyone can use a few lazy days :) Love the coat and brooch!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the combination of tan, navy, and stripes! <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful classic outfit. Can't believe that coat was only £5! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag. The size and colors are perfect.
    Me and my boyfriend did also do some catching up on Walking Dead. Can not wait for season four.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Great photos, I just came across your blog and I love it. It would be amazing if you could visit my blog as well. We could also follow each other if you like :).

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just wanted to let you know that we tagged you in our Liebester Award post, because we love your photography and always admire how stylish you look for such little money. Just wanted to spread the love about a bit :) http://weekendtoast.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/100-posts-and-liebster-award.html

    Kirstie and Floss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look, that bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how pretty this is. Love your hair and the bag especially!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great post!
    I also have been delaying my 'revision time', even though i know its becoming closer, and closer everyday! >_<
    I just cannot wait for summer and school to be over!
    Beautiful outfit!

    xoxo
    Ps. Love the video. It's very creative. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this so much. So beautiful. Everything goes really well together. You have such gorgeous hair also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that bag! your outfit is so lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Once again Eva your post literally takes my breath away! You're more than welcome that I put you on my blogroll, yours is genuinely one of my favourite blogs because your posts are always incredible! I love your outfit in this, esp how you've styled the coat, and the video complemented it all perfectly! Sorry I'm massively gushing haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit is absolutely perfect, I am so in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love this outfit. The colours are perfect! And how beautiful are your photos?


    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear! Nice blog!! Thanks for your sweet comment, do you want to follow each other? just let me know! See you soon and kisses ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Eva,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm a student currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the attitude of young women towards today's luxury brands ads, and if you, or any of you lovely readers, had 5 minutes to answer it, it would be much much help :) And of course it is totally anonymous...

    Here is the link of the survey : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RVY9Z33
    Thank you very much !

    Lou
    (lovely outfit by the way, specially love the cute broach)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The outfit is amazing and the coat is perfection!
    Photos and setting are beautiful too!
    Love this post!
    x

    www.liliyangblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny For Your Thoughts?